Bali Batik | Wheat Fields | Earth V2538 58
GET 10% OFF BY PRE-ORDERING
Pre-Order: Ships - November 2023
This is a high-quality, hand-dyed batik fabric made from 100% cotton. Featuring intricate patterns inspired by wheat fields, this fabric is perfect for quilting, clothing, and home décor projects. Crafted using a traditional wax-resist dyeing technique, this fabric is known for its durability and natural beauty. Mix and match with other fabrics from the collection to create a stunning look. Shop now and add this to your fabric stash.
- Collection: Wheat Fields
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Width of Fabric: 44/45 inches
- Hand-dyed batik made in Bali featuring original Hoffman design
- Notes about pre-orders:
- Please put all pre-order products on their own order.
- We ship orders complete once all pre-order items have arrived. If you order other products, on the same order as the pre-orders, then they will not ship until all pre-order items have arrived. So if you would like those items sooner, please put them on a separate order.
- Prices will return to retail pricing once the fabric is in stock.
- Dates listed are the estimated month(s) the manufacturer expects to ship the item to Fabric Roost. Delays can & do occur.
- Qty 1 = 1/2 yard
- Qty 2 = 1 yard
- Qty 3 = 1 1/2 yards
- Qty 4 = 2 yards